Students who graduate from our CAP program are eligible to enter university. MSK will continue to provide educational opportunities that will support and facilitate their transition to this new step in their lives.
MSK is proud to be a pioneer in having graduates from our MAP program be accepted at The Public Authority for Applied Education and Training (PAAET) since 2018.
Beyond being one of the best schools for students with LD in Kuwait, our aim is to be one of the best schools for students with LD in the Gulf Region. To pursue this, our future goals include:
We look forward to:
- keeping our educational expectations achievable for all students at each grade level while not limiting students’ possibilities
- using differentiated and multisensory approaches to optimize student-centered learning
- keeping up with the 21st Century by using computer-based learning tools
- continuing to teach and coach the use of higher order thinking skills
- continuing to provide the needed resources for students and staff for enhanced learning (Science Lab materials)
- continuing to provide educational, social and emotional opportunities to gear students towards earning a high school Diploma and graduating from our CAP program
Graduates from MSK have been accepted into or are attending :
- increasing the probability for placement in our CAP program through early intervention and identification techniques
- getting our MAP students involved with more entrepreneurial and volunteer opportunities designed for Kuwaiti youth empowerment.
- American University of Kuwait
- American University of the Middle East
- Australian College of Kuwait
- Gulf University of Science and Technology
- Kuwait University
- University of Arizona – Tucson
- Virginia Commonwealth University -Richmond, USA